Kitfox Games has a lot of work coming up across all the art disciplines, and it needs painting, animating, and implementing! We need your help!
We’re looking for someone with a great 2d portfolio to work in-house in downtown Montreal, Canada. We’ll pay per hour and provide all necessary equipment. If everything works out, we may consider you for additional contracts or a full-time position.
We’d love to hire you if you are:
- Available legally to work 3-4 days per week, for at least 1 month (we cannot provide a Canadian work visa)
- Experienced with 2d game art production, including 2d animation
- Style preference: painterly, demonstrating traditional painting skills
- Interested in the entire game development process
- From an unusual background or add to our team’s diversity!
- Bonus points for Unity experience
- Bonus points for: Basic knowledge of 3d low-poly modeling and 3d animation
Send your CV and online portfolio to email@example.com before September 26th to be considered for the position.