Kitfox games is hiring! We create beautiful, intriguing little worlds, and believe in a healthy work-life balance, because well-rounded people make better games.
We know that the salary listed below isn’t ideal. If you’re a mid-tier programmer, chances are you can get paid WAY better than this. Our hope is that quality of life and creative ownership can entice you to give us a try anyway. Nobody at Kitfox is paid more than you will be — we’re hoping to give everyone raises together, as we grow as a company.
For more information about the company, read about us.
Application deadline: February 15th
Send your CV & work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected annual salary: $48,000 with health benefits
Full-time Position: Programmer
We are looking for someone who:
- Has some professional experience with programming game systems & AI
- Has “finished” a game or prototype from start to finish, alone or with others (for example, a successful game jam)
- Has experience with programming in Unity, and ideally C#
- Is legally able to work in Montreal, Canada
- Enjoys independence and cross-discipline collaboration
- +Bonus points for front-end, interface, or network coding experience
- +Bonus points for (even informal) game design experience or interest
- +Bonus points for an unusual background, work experience, or lifestyle