Based in Canada
You are a digital exorcist, seeing beyond this reality into alternate timelines of the accused. Solve murders, purify the possessed, and purge their daemons. Everyone is a suspect. Unmask their lies. Choose one to purify.
Lucifer Within Us is the second game with Jongwoo Kim as creative director, following The Shrouded Isle. Lucifer Within us was announced on June 10th, 2019, as part of the KindaFunny E3 showcase, after more than two years of development.
- Investigate timelines. Watch your suspects closely for lies.
- Real mystery-solving. Don’t just play as a detective -- BE a detective.
- Banish daemonic A.I. Dig through suspects' subconscious and accuse the guilty for the good of the inquisition.
- Expose the False Utopia. Find the deep desires lurking beneath indoctrination.
Announcement Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "creepiness is apparent in Lucifer Within Us, but more up close and personal"
- Staff, DualShockers
- "an intriguing premise — what happens when the digital and spiritual mix ... and when daemons infect the machine"
- Jason Wilson, VentureBeat
Kitfox Games allows for the contents of Lucifer Within Us to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Lucifer Within Us is legally & explicitly allowed by Kitfox Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.kitfoxgames.com/press/sheet.php?p=lucifer_within_us.
About Kitfox Games
A scrappy Canadian games studio focused on creating dangerous, intriguing worlds to explore. Games developed: Lucifer Within Us, Boyfriend Dungeon, Moon Hunters, The Shrouded Isle... and more! Published: Dwarf Fortress, Six Ages... and more!
More information on Kitfox Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lucifer Within Us Credits
Director, Kitfox Games
Art Director, Kitfox Games
Programmer, Kitfox Games
Xin Ran Liu
Concept Artist, Kitfox Games
Composer and Audio Designer, Independent
Tanya X. Short
Executive Producer, Kitfox Games
Trailer Editor, Independent