Kitfox is an up-and-coming indie studio with 2 projects underway and we need to grow our team a little.
What is a programmer-designer? Maybe you make your own games and thrill to read good code and to encounter elegant designs. Maybe you work for a big company as a programmer or designer and wish you could have control over both halves of your brain at once. Maybe you’re a were-programmer that was bitten by a radioactive designer. We don’t know yet! But we’d love to get to know you.
This is a full-time position, with a 3-month probationary period. Our salaries aren’t competitive with the big companies (yet), but at Kitfox we believe in a healthy work-life balance, because well-rounded people make better games. If you don’t yet have the skill of figuring out how to have a good work-life balance, maybe that’s something we can teach you.
Please send your letter & CV to email@example.com ASAP if you:
- Have some experience with programming, especially systems & AI
- Have some experience with game & system design
- Have good communication skills in English
- Enjoy many kinds of games
- Are legal to work in Montreal, Canada
- Are eager to learn new things, take on challenges, and work closely with artists & designers
- Ideally but not necessarily have some experience with Unity C#
- +Bonus points for an unusual background, work experience, or lifestyle 🙂