Based in Canada
when the grass turns orange
A small cozy city builder style game where all buildings are built from the same foundation! Take your time, build a self sustaining community for your residents in this relaxing builder, with no time pressure or external forces. Upgrade foundations via tech tree to redefine and refactor your space.
Mossfield Origins is developed by Studio Any Percent, a small team with a focus on empowering people through making games. It was announced as published by Kitfox Games in 2022.
- A snack-sized approach to the genre, while still evoking similar satisfaction.
- Unique and approachable as buildings are built from the same foundation and are discovered by upgrading everything.
- Explore the surroundings to discover more about the universe, the technologies and relationships as the world varies a little each time.
- Progress through Research Levels to advance technology, but pay attention to resident needs: with higher level technology they'll have higher expectations to attend to.
- Undo some of the harm done by those that sent you here as you dismantle their abandoned facilities and re-purpose their technology to do so.
Gameplay and Narrative Trailer YouTube
Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Mossfield Origins. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Kitfox Games
A diverse Canadian games studio focused on creating intriguing worlds to explore. Games developed: Boyfriend Dungeon, Moon Hunters... and more! Published: Dwarf Fortress, Pupperazzi... and more!
More information on Kitfox Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mossfield Origins Credits
Tanya X. Short
Publishing Liaison, Kitfox Games
Community Manager, Kitfox Games